deconstruction division: construction in reverse
For more than 25 years PlaceMakers has built a service oriented company with a wide range of capabilities and deep resources dedicated to kicking off your project efficiently and keeping it running smoothly! We serve the greater San Francisco bay area – from the Monterey Bay Peninsula to Napa with a focus on our local peninsula and San Francisco communities.
The PlaceMakers Deconstruction division offers both soft demolition and full deconstruction services. We are committed to the art and science of salvaging useful materials, giving them a new life and legacy while reducing the waste stream. The care taken in salvaging materials is matched only by our professional service.
We excel at understanding scopes of work, anticipating other trades, and delivering on tight schedules. Our skilled, experienced deconstruction team strictly follows all environmental and occupational safety standards. We serve a broad range of customers from residential to institutions such as the the Carolands Chateau in Hillsborough and the Steinhardt Aquarium.
- Soft demolition: small projects + complete renovations
- Deconstruction & salvage: affiliate of the ReUse People
- Site protection: floor protection + negative air containment zones
- Concrete demolition: core drilling + surgical demolition + flatwork / foundations
- Site cleanup: debris removal + cleanup and debris box service
- Site services: weatherization + security fencing + logistics + trenching
- Carpentry: pickup framing + small scope finish work